Monday, May 29, 2017
More on Proton-Geely deal Mahathir hid from public
For quite sometime a while, the social media and blogs had revealed Tun Dr Mahathir relative's interest in Proton vendor and alleged the Taiwanese that brought Mitsubishi idea for a Malaysia car, Rin Kin Mei as Mahathir's proxy in Proton.
In TV3 news this evening, Tunku Aziz asked the outright question: Is Mahathir the real owner of Proton?
He posed the question in view of the reaction of Mahathir to Syed Mokhtar's decision to sell 49.9% shares in Proton to Geely.
Mahathir have been "crying" and pretending not to know of the discussion with Geely and earlier, Volkswagen in which he was willing to have them as shareholders. The deal Volkswagen deal did not go through because they insist on majority control.
Apparently, Mahathir agreed on some terms with Geely that would have been worse than the "jual negara" accusation he made against Dato Najib.
He agreed that Geely could come in as shareholder and set-up a factory in China with the condition for China to order 200,000 cars a year.
It has a familiar ring of a China brand car, but built by Malaysian company with protection from Chinese government. But that is just speulation.
Mahathir can always deny.
By setting up a plant n China, what happen to his nationalist economic idea of creating job in Malaysia and condemning China investment that allegedly brought in labours from China?
There is more questions to Mahathir's emotional or pretending reaction to Geely investment in Proton. Rocky Bru here has few interesting links to various questions.
Among others, Proton caused tax payers RM385 billion albeit it more than the "dreaded" GST. By disagreeing to the deal, is Mahathir out to kill yet another corporate Bumiputera entrepreneur of his creation?
None of the Bumiputera corporate entrrepreneurs remain players today. While, Mahathir's open secret Chinese and Keling proxies continue to flourish under his protection including sabotaging a government initiative called 1MDB.
His tantrum is getting increasingly revolting.
- Uber also turning into a public transportation men...
- More on Proton-Geely deal Mahathir hid from public...
- Late Jaafar Hussein made scapegoat for forex loss?...
- US Navy challenge China claim on disputed South Ch...
- TIME what? Manchester more pressing ....
- Will a former US President question "Ivana Bint" T...
- No lip service on police corruption, please!
- David Teo got slapped, but Mahathir reduced to a m...
- There's something about KSP
- PPBM fake survey to entice PAS
- TI's theory on defense does not eradicate corrupti...
- UMNO's 71st anniversary immediate dilemma
- Wesak surprises on FBI and Country Heights
- G25 is Mahathir's ploy to incite religious sentime...
- A meaningful bilateral relation for 3 million Mala...
- Bumburing's political narrative does not stand a c...
- Half full and not half empty for 1MDB's Bandar Mal...
- Bernie Ecclestone made someone "look like idiot"
- ▼ May (18)
- ► 2016 (184)
- ► 2015 (214)
- ► 2014 (164)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (202)
- ► 2011 (163)
- ► 2010 (187)
- ► 2009 (285)
- ► 2008 (343)
- ► 2007 (140)