Tuesday, January 20, 2015
Feint left, but move right
It may not be about Tun Daim or Tun Dr Mahathir. May not be them versus Dato Najib.
Neither is it about some "Hantu Raya" or TV3. Nor about the grab for contracts.
So who is it? What is it about?
A great deception is when everybody was made to think they are going left but they want to move right.
Feint left, move right.
Everybody thinks they are helping Najib, but they are making things worse. They feint right, but could not move left.
- ► 2017 (148)
- ► 2016 (184)
- Economic sabotaguers rising up to the occasion
- On rotan and Datum, everyone missed the plotsss......
- Hishamuddin disagree with submarine purchase
- Was the attack on Tun Daim for real?
- China 1 + 1 + 1 equals?
- 3 ways to help country facing market downturn from...
- Feint left, but move right
- The passing of an old friend
- Military man do not disobey order
- In the midst of crisis, there's always instigators...
- Je ne suis pas Charlie
- Condemn, YES but NOT Charlie!
- Can Halim Shafie tighten MCMC's enforcement role?
- Unethical Malaysian businessmen
- Mee goreng mamak for late lunch
- It's a start for 1MDB's new "Mamak" CEO
- Main redah saja Mamak ni ...
- Lack of protocol or no manners?
- Shabery's new MCMC appointee under investigation b...
- ▼ January (19)
- ► 2014 (164)
- ► 2013 (200)
- ► 2012 (202)
- ► 2011 (163)
- ► 2010 (187)
- ► 2009 (285)
- ► 2008 (343)
- ► 2007 (140)