Saturday, November 23, 2013
Why no face of Mat Zain on google?
Former CID for Kuala Lumpur, Dato Mat Zain Ibrahim have been making many controversial statements that was promoted by the pro-opposition media.
Obviously, they would love to report on issues which relate to Anwar's black eye incident, issues discrediting former Inspector General of Police, Tan Sri Musa Hassan dan Attorney General, Tan Sri Gani Patail, and many other issues.
It was disclosed recently that he met Tun Dr Mahathir in August in the presence of Matthias Chang and Tan Sri Shafee Abdullah. No news is heard on what had transpired.
Nevertheless, we've expressed our concern on the cop dubbed by many in the police force as the "7 million dollar man" in our past posting here.
Anyone linked to Dato Ramli Yusof are men of questionable repute, irrespective of the court's acquital of Ramli and his lawyer, Rosli Dahalan.
We are in a hurry for a wedding. so just this simple posting. Why no face of Mat Zain can be found on the Internet?
For someone whose been in the limelight and got extensive coverage for his statements, the only picture we could find of him by googling is the one above from behind his back.
Another observation to this is whenever one google for "Dato Mat Zain Ibrahim", one will likely come across pictures of Gani Patail, Musa Hassan, Ramli Yusof, and Tan Sri Rahim Nor. but no Mat Zain. It is no conincident that almost all pro-opposition blogs and portals would put up pictures of these people in any posting and reports related to Mat Zain.
Ibrahim Zain is the pride product from the early ITM. After finishing his Masters, he joined as ITM staff and rose to become Head of Business Studies and Dean of Students Affair.
Then he switched to banking and joined Amanah group. After several banking jobs, he became a corporate player and was the Malay face to a famous corporate Chinese personality, Tan Sri Khoo Kay Peng and his vehicle MUI. He is one of the early Malay corporate players and said to be a Tengku Razaleigh man then.
He had move on and still pitching till today. More of him here.
She used to be attached to the London office of MITI.
Her name came up because of the inavailability of Mat Zain's pictures for opposition bloggers to put next to the open letter by at Zin to auntie Cum with regard to a book she wrote on Dato Shafee Yahya, the former ACA Director.
So many mistakenly assumed the male next to her to be Mat Zain or her husband is Mat Zain.From the back, Mat Zain have white hair.
Why is the opposition media trying to hide the face of Mat Zain? He is not an anonymous blogger or whistle blowers trying to shun publicity but a known personality who puts his name to his allegations.
And, he is not a rich man anymore to worry of his safety. He squandered his ill-gotten gain in a business deal with a Chinese businessman that almost made his bankrupt till Anwar was said to have someone bail him out. Someone told us it was Dato Soh Chee Wen.
If anyone can find his picture, alert us and give the url. Someone said there is a you tube of his interview. Alert us the url too and we will post it.
- ► 2017 (160)
- ► 2016 (184)
- ► 2015 (214)
- ► 2014 (164)
- Highlighting positive, but concern and cautious
- 7-Eleven listing again?
- Crime pays
- In agreement with Bukit Katil
- Bought and sold by rating agencies
- U-Custom tender raised in Parliament
- Ask what you can do to fight corruption
- Big bully at Salt Lake City
- Contempt judgement cast negative perception on jud...
- Why no face of Mat Zain on google?
- NST should apologise in the obituiry
- Friday weekend
- If too coward to defend, NST should be in 'jual ay...
- Who will gain the respect - Malaysian or Indonesia...
- Problems with late night mamak teh tarik
- TPPA: Suspicion of SOE fire sale
- US expect TPPA signed: Carlye to bolt on Malaysia
- Race and religion matters ....
- TPPA: ACCCIM's notion of protecting national inter...
- A stone throw could hit a Datok
- DAP's insincere concern for Sri Lanka Tamil
- Ramli Yusof perception game against Gani?
- PKR imitating Mahathirism on TPPA
- New twist to the American TPPA manouvre
- Royal purge in Johor?
- A Malay genius pay tribute to a past Malay genius
- MUSICAL INTERLUDE: "Tuesday's gone with the wind.....
- Sungai Limau: The Lost Message of Poverty
- ▼ November (28)
- ► 2012 (202)
- ► 2011 (163)
- ► 2010 (187)
- ► 2009 (285)
- ► 2008 (343)
- ► 2007 (140)